A study has found that more than 52 percent of men experience erectile dysfunction. At such times, oral medications are always on the top of the line. So, for men who are not able to keep their erections firm enough to have sex, oral medications and drugs work very well as well as effectively. It is the most commonly used oral medication specifically for treating erectile dysfunction and other male sexual function problems but most people are looking for how to use tantra jelly. Tantra oral jelly is one of the best ways to achieve a stronger, harder, and more long-lasting erection for men. However, what does it do exactly to maintain your erection?
Consuming this jelly increases blood flow to your penis, which helps you sustain your erection, resulting in enhanced sexual pleasure. Tantra oral jelly consists of Sildenafil which works by inhibiting phosphodiesterase type 5 in your body. This stops the degradation of cGMP (Cyclic Guanosine monophosphate) and helps relax the veins in the penis. As a result, your penis gets an erection when there is a need for sexual activity or sexual stimulation.
More than 30 million people are treated every year using products containing Sildenafil to treat erectile dysfunction successfully. Moreover, tantra jelly is easy to swallow and suitable for older adults. This article discusses how to use tantra jelly, its side effects, and precautions.
When to Use Tantra Jelly?
Tantra Jelly pouch is one of the best sexual drugs and is mostly used for treating erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is a condition where men are not able to erect their penis easily, even during sexual stimulation. When you use this jelly, it improves your erectile dysfunction and helps in increasing satisfaction during sexual intercourse. However, Tantra jelly can only be useful when you are sexually stimulated.
Additionally, the most important thing to remember is to consume the tantra jelly 30 minutes before sexual penetration.
How to Use Tantra Jelly?
Before purchasing tantra jelly, you must know the directions to use it. Here, we have discussed how to use tantra jelly in detail.
- Tantra jelly is a prescription-based medicine. Hence, you must not use it without your doctor’s recommendation.
- The drug is available in an oral jelly form. Although eating it whole undiluted is common, you may dilute it with water for the best results.
- Consuming the whole sachet of Tantra Jelly is advisable 30 minutes before your sexual activity.
- If you miss a tantra jelly pouch dose, do not compensate by taking two doses simultaneously.
- Additionally, it is important to read all the instructions on the sachet before using it.
- If you have mild to moderate erectile dysfunction, then consuming Tantra jelly with an empty stomach will be very effective.
- Do not use the Tantra jelly more than once a day.
- Consuming a high-fat meal while using Tantra jelly may affect the drug’s performance.
Besides having so many benefits, Tantra jelly also has some side effects. However, many of its side effects pass soon and do not commonly need any medical attention. They may disappear as your body starts learning to adjust to the drug. However, if these side effects do not fade over time, it may be time to consult your doctor. Some of the most common side effects you may experience when you start consuming the tantra jelly are as follows:
- Fever and cold
- Warmth in the face, ears, and neck
- Dizziness and nausea
- Body pain
- Muscle pain and stiffness
- Blurred vision
- Upset stomach
In case you start experiencing allergic reactions, chest pain or palpitations, urinary tract infections, genital swellings, or any other adverse reactions, make sure to consult your doctor immediately.
Precautions to Take While Using:
Here are some of the precautions you must take before and while consuming the tantra jelly are as follows:
- First of all, you should consume tantra oral jelly only and only if you are above the age of 18. People under the age of 18 must avoid using it.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages or any other item containing alcohol while consuming tantra jelly.
- Women and children should not use tantra jelly.
- In case you have any cardiovascular diseases, pulmonary disease, or renal dysfunction, ensure to avoid using tantra jelly.
- People with high blood sugar or blood pressure should avoid taking tantra jelly. You may consult your doctor for a way out, though, like controlled doses or infrequent use.
- You should avoid driving a car after consuming tantra jelly.
- Avoid eating fruits such as grapes, cherries, etc., because they tend to delay the drug’s performance.
- Avoid using tantra oral jelly with Nicorandil, Riociguat, Antifungal drugs like Fluconazole, Nitrate medicines like Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide Dinitrate, Isosorbide Mononitrate, etc.
- Avoid using tantra jelly if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Once you start using a tantra jelly pouch, do not change the dosage of the drug midway without consulting your doctor.
- Always keep this drug in a cool and dry place below 30 degrees Celcius.
- Always make sure to keep it away from the reach of the children.
- If you feel uneasy after consuming tantra jelly, consult a healthcare professional immediately.
Note: You must remember that the tantra jelly pouch does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases. People use it purely for increasing sexual pressure as it helps men with erectile dysfunction.
Tantra oral jelly is a drug used to boost your sexual performance by treating erection-related problems in men. It is one of the most common and affordable options to treat erectile dysfunction. It is easy to use and is easily available in the market. However, sometimes, people face difficulty finding a reliable and reputable supplier. Are you looking to buy tantra jelly? Don’t worry; Aussie Discreet is one of the best and most well-known suppliers of tantra oral jelly. We sell effective, high-quality products at very affordable prices, which you can order online. For more information, check out our products now!