A cannabinol (CBD) product was first approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2018. Since then, cannabinol products have garnered increasing interest. However, two products are often confused: hemp oil and CBD oil. Most people aren’t sure whether they want to buy hemp oil or buy CBD oil online. Therefore, to help our readers here is a short article summarizing the differences between the two.
Hemp oil and CBD oil both originate from the same plant, Cannabis sativa, also known as the marijuana plant. However, both oils have different processing methods. Hemp oil is created from the seeds of the Cannabis sativa. The process is called cold pressing, and no leaves, roots, stems or other parts of the plants are added.
In contrast, CBD oil is made specifically from the leaves and stems of the plant. CBD oil is made from a relatively simple process. The process used is called carbon dioxide extraction. Therefore, you can find CBD oil for sale in many places.
Since both oils have different extraction and processing methods, the end product, the oil, is different from one another. This makes it important to decide which one you need before buying CBD oil online.
When you find CBD oil for sale, before you purchase, look at the content of THC. Since hemp oil is made from the seeds, it does not contain any delta-3 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). In most hemp oils, the content of THC is less than 0.03%. In CBD oil, since leaves and stems are both used, the content of THC is usually around 30-35%.
THC is the may psychoactive compound of the marijuana plant and alters that state of mind. Therefore, hemp oil, which contains only 0.03% THC, does not have any psychoactive effects on the user, whereas CBD oil, which contains 30%, does have psychoactive effects on the user. However, in neither case, the user will get “high”, and therefore you can buy CBD oil online.
Uses of Hemp oil
The primary use of hemp oil is in the skincare industry. Some popular uses of hemp oil include:
- Treatment of skin disorders: Hemp oil has been used to treat several skin disorders, including acne, eczema, psoriasis and lichen planus. This is due to the high omega-3 content in the oil.
- Reduction of inflammation: Adding hemp oil to your diet is known to decrease inflammation. At the same time, it is not proven that it can treat inflammation due to critical diseases.
- Antibacterial uses: Hemp oil has shown some antibacterial properties and therefore is used to treat some cases of bacterial infections. The most popular use is to treat Staphylococcus aureus or staph infection.
Uses of CBD oil
You can buy CBD oil online, and it can be used for some of the same uses as hemp oil because it has shown some of the same properties as hemp oil. However, there are only two mainstream uses of CBD oil:
- Pain relief: The oil has been used to treat pain as a result of medical conditions like chronic pain, arthritis, joint pain, multiple sclerosis, etc.
- Antidepressant: The oil has also been prescribed as an antidepressant for people suffering from Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc.
These are the major differences and uses of CBD and Hemp oils. You can buy CBD oil online from various sources. However, if you are looking for high-quality CBD oil, Aussie Discreet can help you. We have CBD oil for sale and provide international shipping. You can find more information about our CBD oil for sale on our website.